March 6, 2008

Things done in ire

I was on the Air Canada site trying to book a flight to go overseas for a wedding in June, when it comes along to me signing in with my Aeroplan number and password. I'm not sure when I'd last signed in, so there's no way I can come up with my password. Thus, I click the old "Forgot/Need New Password?" button. 

In going through the process of getting a new password it asks me the prompt question that I'd put in when I set up my last password. The question I put in was: "What is the most fucking annoying website for travel miles?" 

That's what comes up as the prompt for me to login. I'm not kidding. 

Clearly, no one edits the prompt questions people put into the website. I must have been really angry when I'd set the password up the last time, and trying to navigate around the Aeroplan website this evening I got the sense of why that might have been. 

No comments: